So this is my first post on This is Jane Wayne, which I am very honored and delighted to become part of! And who am I? Well I’m a 33-year-old female, born and currently based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with a BA in Literature and a MA in Modern Art and Cultural Communication. I have studied in London, lived in Berlin and periods of time in The States. In unprioritized order these are my top 7 favorite things to do:
- Riding trains (and bikes) anywhere in the world.
- Thrift store / flea market shopping.
- Analyzing (movies, books, art pieces, your best friends mother)
- Concerts of various music genres.
- Dance till I trance.
- Wine + dinner with friends.
– and a thousand other things… anyways, the above kinda answers the below:
What will I be entertaining you with? Being endlessly fascinated by imagery there will be a lot of recommendations for movies and documentaries to watch, artists and exhibitions, or visual diaries to check out. But also music to be heard and the occasional re-tumbled flying cat in a spiderman costume – or whatever else the internet comes up with of bizarre, hilarious stuff.